Sunday, February 5, 2012

The meaning behind the new blog

For a while, I have been thinking about getting a new blog, that was more personal, and saving this blog solely for photography. Hopefully, I will be posting some photos more regularly on that blog. Why did I choose the name I did? My photography business is "Forever Faithful Photography", so I decided I wanted to keep the "Forever Faithful" because that is what my life is all about. Being forever faithful to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, and Dearest Friend. So the name "Forever Faithful to Him" came to me this morning as I was getting ready for the day. Then I decided that this blog was about my journey through life, but not only my journey through life, but my journey of faith in Christ. So "The Journey of Faith" was added to the title. This is the journey of Faith (me) and journey of faith (in Christ). So it has multiple meanings.
I am praying that I will be able to post regularly on here, just different "going-ons" in my life, as well as new insights that God gives me, or ways that God has blessed me recently. This will be my personal blog, and I will save the other one for photography purposes. Please do check out my other blog though, as I do have some interesting posts on there.
Well, I MUST head to bed now, but I was so excited about getting a new blog going, that I just couldn't wait! God bless you all!

Because of His blood,
Faith
Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment