Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Journaling -- Video Blog Post

So as I promised, I am posting another video blog! I think I'll be good to get in two a month! Today we are talking about journaling, and the blessing it has been in my life. I hope this will inspire you to start keeping a journal!
(Not sure why the lip-sync is off. Sorry about that.)
As for what else is going on in my life right now, just the usual. Lots of piano practice, violin pracitce, and studying hard for my next CLEP test: US History 1. On top of that, took my siblings on a photoshoot today, so looking forward to editing those pictures, and sharing them with y'all. Well, I pray this post was an inspiration to y'all! Have a great day! Stay strong in Jesus!

Because of His blood,
Faith Christine
Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment