Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I have never read Nancy Drew, Hardy Boy, Boxcar children, Mandie, or Bobsy Twins. Some of my younger siblings can't believe that I haven't read these, but I've never had an interest in mysteries. I always preferred to read biographies.
- My eyes change colors. I was born with blue eyes, but as I got older, they started changing to green. Some days they are blue, and then other days they are very green. They change sometimes depending on the color of clothing I am wearing, the mood I am in, or how tired I am feeling. Sometimes my left eye is very blue, and my right eye is very green. Is that not weird? My eyes are green more than blue now.
- This one is going to sound pretty strange...when I practice the violin, I usually take off my right shoe...and just my right shoe. Not sure why, but it has become an odd habit for me.
- My ideal of the perfect place to go on a honeymoon would be to go dive-bombing over the Royal Gorge in Colorado.
- I used to wear glasses, from about age 6-11. Then the eye doctor told me I did not need them anymore.
- I love dark chocolate, and prefer it to be no less than 70%. Although, I prefer 85%.
- I have never left the United States, but I would love to travel to Israel, or Taiwan.
- I do not dislike any food (that I have eaten before) except for liver, and black licorice. Although, I cannot eat ginger, because the taste makes me nauseous.
- I helped my mom make my first dress when I was six years old, and have been sewing ever since then.
- Someday, I want to serve in a ministry to high school/college aged people, witnessing to them, and training them in the ways of the Lord. Particularly to teenage girls.
Because of His blood,
Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:10