Saturday, February 25, 2012

10 Random Facts About Me

So, I saw this on a couple of blogs, and I thought I'd do it too!
Here are 10 random facts about me:
  1. I have never read Nancy Drew, Hardy Boy, Boxcar children, Mandie, or Bobsy Twins. Some of my younger siblings can't believe that I haven't read these, but I've never had an interest in mysteries. I always preferred to read biographies.
  2. My eyes change colors. I was born with blue eyes, but as I got older, they started changing to green. Some days they are blue, and then other days they are very green. They change sometimes depending on the color of clothing I am wearing, the mood I am in, or how tired I am feeling. Sometimes my left eye is very blue, and my right eye is very green. Is that not weird? My eyes are green more than blue now.
  3. This one is going to sound pretty strange...when I practice the violin, I usually take off my right shoe...and just my right shoe. Not sure why, but it has become an odd habit for me.
  4. My ideal of the perfect place to go on a honeymoon would be to go dive-bombing over the Royal Gorge in Colorado.
  5. I used to wear glasses, from about age 6-11. Then the eye doctor told me I did not need them anymore.
  6. I love dark chocolate, and prefer it to be no less than 70%. Although, I prefer 85%.
  7. I have never left the United States, but I would love to travel to Israel, or Taiwan.
  8. I do not dislike any food (that I have eaten before) except for liver, and black licorice. Although, I cannot eat ginger, because the taste makes me nauseous.
  9. I helped my mom make my first dress when I was six years old, and have been sewing ever since then.
  10. Someday, I want to serve in a ministry to high school/college aged people, witnessing to them, and training them in the ways of the Lord. Particularly to teenage girls.
And there are the ten random facts about me! What are 10 random facts about you? Have a wonderful day!! Stay strong in Jesus!

Because of His blood,
Faith Christine
Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment