Friday, March 30, 2012

Endless are His Mighty Works

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." ~John 21:25.

How awesome is this verse?! I was reading this verse this morning, and I just thought "I love that!" Jesus has done SO many amazing things, in each persons life, that if we were to write every single thing down, the world would not be able to contain the books! Wow!

I know that if I were to write out every single thing that Jesus has done for me in my life...it could possibly fill a whole set of encyclopedias, and that's just going small. Then you think about that many books times every single person that has ever lived in the world...wow! Just every single breath we take is a blessing from God. Every good thing that happens is a blessing from God. And when we look at the fact that Jesus works ALL things together for good, then even every bad thing is a blessing from God, because it will eventually work out God's perfect plan for our lives, even if we don't see it now.

So, that is just some thoughts for today. I leave you with this challenge. Start making a list of the blessings God has given you just within the last week! If you really think about it, it will make up a decent sized list! May God fill your life with many blessings this week, and open your eyes to see each and every one of them! Stay strong in Jesus!

Because of His blood,
Faith Christine
Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:10

P.S. Something I love about this time of the year in Texas? Bluebonnets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment